Transcore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time ERP software developer to join the Engineering department in Albuquerque, NM. Transcore is a local Albuquerque electronics manufacturer.
The ERP software developer is responsible for enhancing existing and writing new IQPlus reports, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS packages, and developing and maintaining engineering, manufacturing, and finance applications using the ERP system for application validation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Troubleshoot ERP data problems and correct
· Maintain and write new IQPlus reports
· Develop and maintain engineering, manufacturing, and finance applications
· Develop and manage interfaces to and from other systems for Visibility
· Develop and maintain new SSIS, SSAS, and possibly SSRS packages
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Visibility.net experience desired with expert IQPlus report development experience but experience in another manufacturing ERP environment is acceptable with willingness to learn IQPlus
· Databases: MS SQL Server a must, Oracle, mySQL and Postgre knowledge is beneficial
· Database Tools: T-SQL in SSMS, SQLplus, ErWin, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer, SQL modeler, or TOAD
· Interfaces & reporting: SSIS (interfaces), SSAS (data cubes) and SSRS (reports) desired on the MS SQL Server side.
· Development Tools: VB.Net experience a must; NetBeans & Delphi experience a plus.
To apply: http://www.transcore.com/careers
Select "Albuquerque" and "ERP Software Developer"
Analyst Programmer 2
UNM Medical Group, Inc. (UNMMG) is the practice plan organization for providers associated with the UNM Health Sciences Center. UNMMG is a New Mexico non-profit corporation and is an equal opportunity employer. UNMMG offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as tuition assistance, paid leave and 403(b) retirement match.
We are seeking dedicated and talented individuals who will work as part of the IT team responsible for the development and maintenance of revenue cycle application software at UNMMG. Specifically involves developing and supporting professional billing applications, medical claim editing applications, and other vendor software and in-house developed applications and processes. The successful recruits will provide primary and backup support to designated modules and processes involved in the billing, collecting, and reporting of professional medical services.
Desired skills: analytical or programming experience with business accounting or medical billing software; SQL experience; experience with QA testing; excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a strong focus on creating and maintaining superb customer relationships.
BEST CONSIDERATION DATE: JULY 24, 2014
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
From our friends at Robert Half:
Well respected professional services organization is seeking a SQL Database consultant to provide development support on a couple of key applications. The SQL Database consultant will assist with an upgrade to an existing billing application as well as developing a new web based application for an existing client. Day to day duties include developing database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval and reporting according to project specifications; implement and test database design and functionality, and tuning for performance; Design and develop back-end database interfaces to web and e-commerce applications.
The successful SQL Database consultant will have experience with MS SQL Server development. Experience with MS SQL Server, writing stored procedures and queries, ETL . Business intelligence is a plus. Must have excellent communication skills and customer service.
Contact Willis Johnson: